Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up


Apologies for the mess of a blog these days. I have one hour at the library when I log onto the internet to get all my business taken care of.... and I really want to let you in our lives and what we are doing. (But I have to pay bills and order things on Amazon too!!)

Today is a gorgeous Saturday, it's the big cycling race, Tour of the Battenkill (which goes right by our farm!!) I'm hoping to find the Food Co-op, perhaps join and find somewhere to get a tetanus shot. I haven't had one in 13 years and evidently you can get tetanus from dirt, soil and manure--- all of which I'm covered in daily.

We are well. We are sore and working very hard, but feel great. Next week, if all goes well we will have the water wheel out in the field and get potatoes and peas in the ground.

It's finally getting warmer (60's) and I can't wait for our first harvest and Farmer's Market days.
Again, it's a mess around this bog I realize--- but I don't want to leave you all wondering what's going on with The Chambers. Love LOVE--

No comments:

Post a Comment