Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The first month...

One month old petite, little, sweet baby girl

Camille at one month, Oct. 21, 2013

We are just now back to birth weight. Lots of tears, questions and practice- BUT
all's well and we are breastfeeding exclusively. This was by far the hardest part of it all so far--- doubting my milk making abilities... And wondering why my little girl is so little. BUT all the midwives and doctors and lactation consultants say - "She's fine...." So I'm trying to relax. It's taken me some time... All her clothes and cloth diapers are too big (cause I KNEW I'd have this huge baby and returned all my newborn items.... but here we are.)

How I see my little munchkin most of the time: Nursing 

Pappa and Camille at the end of the day 

First time in the Moby. Chris was a natural and Camille fell asleep in about two seconds.

She found her thumb and was out! 

Cuddles with dad in her swaddle. 

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful, and that Moby is total magic! You are doing great. Hang in there and be proud of how hard you are working for that precious girl.

    ReplyDelete