Friday, August 2, 2013

Baby Shower (and my ever increasing size...)

A sleep sheep, from my mother-in-law. It plays four sounds: a heartbeat, ocean, rain and.... a whale? The whale is sort of creepy to me. But, maybe not for baby girl.


Opening a gift from a far away friend. Yes, that is a onesie that says "kale" with a picture of
kale on it. LOVE IT. She also got me a blackberry one too!

Big. Just plain ole Big.... With 7 weeks to go...

Lora, Me and Alaina with baby Micha Jo. (Micha will be exactly one year older than our little girl.
She was born Sept. 18, 2012 and I'm due on the 22nd. It's hard to imagine my baby that size in only
one year. She's not even here yet and I'm sad about how fast time will fly.

Hostesses: Lora, Chrissy, and Alaina

My mama and me and my belly

Just the two of us (for now...)
 
** Did you notice my crazy lazy left eye in these pictures, that I mentioned in my previous post? Now, go back and look. It's so sad. My eye. I call it my sad eye....

1 comment: