Monday, November 1, 2010

Seeing the other side

Today marks the first day of National novel writing month. And if you recall, in 2008 I wrote 50,000 words during the month of November. I'm not sure if that is what I am supposed to do this November, but I do know this:

I need to write more. On the things that pudder around within me alot of the time.

I need to give it 110% during the month of November & then spend December putting it all together- rearranging the mosaic. Making the stories into The Story.
...
All this to say: as much as I will be writing more- I may not be writing more on here. You may see less of me. Or not- I'm not really sure how all of this will play out. But I do know that I need to check Facebook less, G-chat less, talk to my co-worker less (even though she's one of my dearest friends) and just DO IT ALREADY!!! Because I do have time to write, not a whole heck of alot in between paper jams, scanning, and answering phones. But I do waste a lot of time. Writing needs to be my work.
It's always worth it on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment