Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My (insert outrageously insaine number here) step skin care regimen

Last night as I crawled into bed at 10:45-ish I asked Chris to guess how many products I had just used in my night time, getting ready for bed routine.

"Seven," he said aloud, just to play along as he rolled over taking the covers with him.

When I asked I didn't even know how many it was, myself, but I did know seven was an extremely low guess.

I was thinking more like ten.

You want to know how many products I used in between 10:40 and 10:45 last night:

1. Washed hands with Fresh Linen scented Bath and Body works hand soap
2. Took off contacts with Renu contact solution
3. Took of waterproof eye make-up with Neutrogena eye makeup remover
4. Washed face with Aveno face wash
5. Followed by: Neutrogena alcohol free toner
6. Moisturized with Clinique Moisture surge face lotion
7. Spritzed with Clinique Moisture surge face spray
8. Olay eye cream
9. Spot treated that zit on my temple with Clearasil
10. Brushed teeth
11. Flossed teeth
12. Listerine
13. Bath and Body works Jasmine Vanilla Sensual lotion on my dry itchy legs
(now, once in the bed...)
14. Vasaline hand cream on my hands
15. Say YES to carrots lip balm on my cracked lips
16. Lavendar pillow spray...

so,I can finally lay my head down and relax!
Obsessed? I would hardly call it that. I just have a routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment