Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three Little Monkeys


So, I''m just a little late in posting pictures from my Thanksgiving trip back to Texas, but here is the cutest kid the world, Miss Tessa.

Isn't she adorable?! I loved getting to spend an entire day with her playing, reading, swinging, dancing & jumping on the bed. My friend Lora, her mom, was at work so Tessa probably got away with stuff that she may no normally.

Like jumping on the bed. I'm not really sure if this is "no-no" or not, but we loved it. And I immediately remembered the lively jumping on the bed tune, "Three little monkeys jumping on the bed..." It's weird how things like that just come back to you. I've often been afraid that I've forgotten all the words to all the childhood nursery rhymes and songs that I sang as a child. This is NOT the case. They came right back to me when I needed them most. Which is reassuring to know.

Anyway, Tessa and I played in makeup, jumped on the bed and somehow allowed Heidi, the ten-year old cocker spaniel, to eat a red Crayola. Whoops!

Anyway, isn't she the cutest thing ever? She is one sassy gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment