Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A little research

On 5/17/11 9:08 AM, "Stefani Chambers"wrote:

Hello-

I purchased your honey at my local health food store, Food For Health, on 3rd Avenue between 92nd and 93rd Streets, and wanted to know more about your honey.

Not that I question the legitimacy of your honey, I just was wondering if you could tell me a bit more about your location, process, and authenticity of your honey.

Are you a member of the NYC Beekeepers Association?


Thanks,
Stefani Chambers

.....

Hello Stefani,


Thanks for purchasing Hi Rise Hive honey. Food for Health also carries my body care products made from my beeswax. Hope you’ll try them!

The honey you purchased is from my bee hives in the East 80s off Park Avenue, on a private rooftop.

Frames of honey are spun in a standard extractor. The honey is filtered through sieves. Then it’s put in the jar. That’s it!

I was one of the first Manhattan beekeepers. I kept bees way before it was legal ;)

I am a member of New York City Beekeeping: http://www.nycbeekeeping.com/

Best,
Joanne Thomas
Hi Rise Hive

No comments:

Post a Comment