Friday, March 16, 2012

Birthday Week has begun!

I got a package in the mail today.
As much as I really wanted to save in until next Friday, March 23rd, my actual birthday.... I just couldn't.
The box contained wonderful gifts I can use on the farm. An amazing hat that fits perfectly. I'll post pictures of me wearing it soon, I promise. A journal - with a leaf on it, spiral bound, with lines. And two brand new pens, the "click" type. This is from my best friend in Texas. This is because she knows me. She knows I have to have spiral bound, lined notebooks and click pens.
I can not get over how amazing this hat is! It has a UPF rating of 50+. According to the tag, "this mean you will be protected from almost 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays. Happy Gardening!" Yes, happy gardening indeed!!
Also added to my collection today- Mary Kay's tinted moisturizer in SFP 20. Because I don't want to put Banana Boat on my face... and I'm still sort of fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment