Friday, September 13, 2013

38w4d photo shoot

Well, I didn't really want maternity pictures. I think while I appreciate the changes taking place within my body to support and nurture this new little person, I feel plain ole big. And, honestly, I'd rather direct the monies toward newborn photos of little miss than spend money on my baby belly.

But I was lucky enough to WIN a free mini photo session with Kali Shanti of Mama Matters doula and childbirth photography. This was a wonderful little treat and I know I will treasure these pictures for years to come.

 

 
 


 

 

 
It was 6:30pm on an evening in early September and while we struggled to find sunlight at times, I was still sweating by the end. Nevertheless, I think the photographs turned out beautifully and I'm very thankful for Kali (who is also 28 week pregnant herself!) who offered her services and captured some wonderful images. 


2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy. Even though I feel great and have had zero complications, I am so ready.

      Delete