Friday, May 15, 2009

Decaffeinated coffee gives me the shakes

This week I have been extremely successful in getting done what I want to get done each day, in reference to my writing, editing and submitting.  It feels pretty darn good.  What is it in us that loves the feeling of accomplishment after working hard at something?  Or is that just me? 

Whatever it may be, I am feeling pretty good this Friday evening.  The sun has come out and I drank four cups of decaf coffee which still left me jittery.  (Okay, something is seriously wrong with me, or that Trader Joe's bag of beans was mislabeled.)  I don't really care though, I have done my work for the day and now I can go outside and play fueled by my decaf coffee. Walk or jog or whatever it is I do along the East River Promenade. 

 I am finally getting the hang of this thing; finding my own pace, rhythm and habits that help me push through.  Tomorrow I am taking an all day Personal Essay Writing course.

Yeah. Happy Weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment