Thursday, September 2, 2010

Things I've been up to

The highlight of my week was probably my First for women photo shoot in this lovely loft space in the lower west side. Fabulous.

I've been spending every minute of my hour long lunch break in Bryant Park basking in the last days of summer. Even if it is 93 degrees and I can barely breathe- I don't care. It is fleeting and as much as I love fall, I love 70 degree fall. I don't love 60 degree, cloudy, windy fall.

Chris has returned to work this week, although our schedules are still a little abnormal. His 9-3 workdays are ideal, for him, however that will all cease when the kids return next week. Early mornings, packing lunches, dry cleaning bills and making a thermos of coffee each morning. Fun.

Still no phone. Still need a haircut. I've bought some artsy canvases and cut out things but haven't started creating yet. Still have a VW station wagon for sell on Craigslist. Still not ovulating. Still Still doing yoga- through October, when I can't be bothered to trek through the snow and wind and rain.

I'm looking forward to our anniversary fall trip the first weekend in October to Vermont. I'm anticipating our trip to Target/ COSTCO tomorrow where I will load up the back of the station wagon with huge quantities of paper goods, detergents, and pantry items. And I just can't wait for Saturday when we will head, in the car, across the river to New Jersey to visit Sonic, the Van Huesen outlet- for back to school shopping, a mall and dinner On the Border.

No comments:

Post a Comment