Thursday, October 20, 2011

At least I'm not a telemarketer

I got my engagement ring back on Saturday. This past Saturday. It was promised to me on August 16th. But now I have a brand new setting and my finger feels much better.

My bloodwork came back normal

FREE carrot cake cupcake just by whispering "twenty-four karats" at Sprinkles

Sunshine and no rain- and more fall like temperatures

A weekend ahead with nothing written on the calendar

Pumpkin Vitatops

$40 dress slacks on the sale rack at Banana Republic

A wonderful gym with great hours, intense classes and tremendous amounts of space for me to leap and bound

Burt's Bees Almond Milk hand creme which smells good enough to eat

Harvest Pizza for lunch on Friday (Pizza Friday's in the office) spinach, broccoli, red peppers, onions, olives on whole wheat crust.......... delicious, and it's free

My camera and journal and nice pens to write with. My shelves of books and lines from Walden that make me feel alive and want to scream, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Scissors and rubber cement and pictures that inspire.

At least...

No comments:

Post a Comment