Monday, August 9, 2010

5:00...

I feel like I have wasted away yet another day- answering phones, inputting figures into Excel, scanning and signing for packages. And while work wasn't all that busy today- really, at all- I've done very little.

When I begin to feel like this, this entire feeling of why do I do this this thing I do. Why do I not desire to better myself or have a "real" job- I realize that I haven't written in awhile. That I haven't done what I've been created to do- what I really long to do- in far to long. It's weird to me though, that now, so much of the time, I fight the writing thing, wondering why? Why be creative, why create? Who Cares? Do I even care? And what's it all for anyway? But, when I find myself spiraling down to the unhappy, funky place- I know that I've got to pick up where I left off and just write. For whatever reason. It'll make itself known in time. I have to write. Even when I don't want to.

So- All this to say, squander no more! I'll get back to you all tomorrow with stories such as: "I want to be the cake" "Falling through porch: I'm bad in panic situations" "I don't want kids, I just want to be able to have kids" and "Living out of a car"

Thanks for reading- Your support holds me accountable!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment