Wednesday, October 6, 2010

just a tid bit

“There’s nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein."
~Walter Wellesley “Red” Smith

Sorry I've been a bit MIA. One friend emailed and said I'd gone "off the radar" and my husband was not so subtle in his one word email: Blog.

I've been writing, just not on here. It has been a pretty rough life these past couple of weeks.

All this nothing to say. I'm alright. I'm just moving slow. And for all of you who are telling me to, "take care of myself" I am. Initially I had no idea why you were telling me this, but now I know. It's hard remember to take care of yourself when you feel like there is somthing more important that needs to be taken care of. This is not true. I am important.

And, as God would have it, we are currently doing a church-wide study on "Emotionally Healthy Spirituality" which couldn't be more aproapriate for me right now. It sucks though, I don't want to feel right now- which is sort of why no blogging. But I can write. I can write something. And I will soon. I can tell you why I like Fall, what we did for our four year anniversary and how excited I am to have a very special Texas house guest this weekend.

More tomorrow. Promise. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment