Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Did It Again.

There are a few things Chris repeatedly "gets on to me" about. Not that he get's mad at me, well, here they are:

1. Putting dishes in the dishwasher without "pre-washing." My mom didn't prewash. We relied 100% on that dishwasher to get all the spaghetti, hard cheese and mayonnaise off our dishes. Chris is a pre-washer.

2. Picking my cuticles. It's a really bad habit I have. I pick until I bleed.

3. Not using a coaster. Are you kidding me? Our coffee table is from IKEA and we put our feet on it, who cares about coasters. I am trying to abide by this rule more and more.

4. Moving , sorting, touching, or organizing his piles. Although I must say, I think I am doing a pretty good job at this one! I just leave his junk mail, scribbled phone numbers, and school papers all disarray. As long as they don't make it onto the kitchen table, or the computer desk....

5. Getting headaches. Not that this is my fault, he just would like me to monitor when/ where I get headaches and if it continues to be a problem- go to a doctor. Chris doesn't get headaches. I don't think he even knows what a headaches is. So, honestly, I try not to mention it when I have a headache. He gets all concerned and flustered. Poor guy...

6. Not taking my week of placebo birth-control pills each month. (Ah, who needs em?)

7. (And this my be the worst...) Cutting towards myself when using our knives. I am currently wearing two bandages on two different fingers; one from cutting bread on Sunday, and one from cutting a pear today.

8. Stretching. Ever. Before or after running, exercising or weightlifting. Which is sort of funny since he doesn't do ANY of the afore mentioned activities. But, I guess he wants to make sure I'm taking care of myself. As a matter of fact, here is Chris partaking in his after dinner snack. Yes, this is after a veggie burger and cheese covered tator-tots. A cake and margarita- straight from the blender.


No comments:

Post a Comment