Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Lovely NY Day

1. Jogged three laps around Jackie O. Reservoir - which I just discovered is 1.58 miles. I seriously had no idea I could run that far!!
2. Hit Chelsea Market with a dear friend for snacks and knife sharpening. I love me some kitchen supply stores.
3. Found a new case for my 1st generation iPhone, which I had recently been told there were no longer cases for. ("That phone is two years old miss. No one sells accessories for it." Whatever.....)
4. Riverside Park- a first for me
5. Eating coffee flavored ice-cream outside, on a bench
5. Going to the movies to see Away We Go which made me miss my husband terribly. I wanted him to come home immediately so we could start making babies. (I'm over the making baby thing now, but I'd still like him to come home. Sooner rather than later, but it doesn't have to be immediately.)
6. Stopped to grab a slice on the way home for $2.08 and walking away with.....


ALL OF THIS (for $2.08)



Deep dish Sicilian, thin crust Sicilian and Tiramisu
I winked and spoke Spanish to the nice little man. I think that's what did it.

Ah, I love New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment