Friday, July 31, 2009

Things to be happy about today

As the thunderheads are gathering, once again, I decided within myself that I am going to dwell, focus, reminisce, yes- wallow-all-up-in all that I have to be happy about today. (Beginning with this picture of puppets.)

1. Leftovers from an office meeting that provided FREE BBQ lunch for me today! (and a bite or so of some delicious mac-and-cheese)
2. A long, reflective, delightful email from my husband while he's away
3. Expectantly awaiting the arrival of Baby Stockhammer (today's the due date!)
4. Being able to offer a dear friend a couch to sleep on for one week- starting tonight
5. Singing harmony- I love singing harmony so much so that it takes all that is within me to sing unison.
6. Kettle Corn or Lesser Evil - in single serving bags!
7. August is inspection month for my engagement ring- so that means it'll get all polished and cleaned
8. Jogging in Central Park tomorrow morning followed by Bagel Saturday at Bagel Express. (whole wheat toasted with low-fat cream cheese.)
9. Finishing up Get Our of That Pit! by Beth Moore
10. Beach Day on Saturday
11. Finding something to spend my $25 gift card on at Barnes and Noble this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment